Perfectly seasoned croutons can make an ordinary salad extraordinary, and this homemade recipe from one of our Golden Steer chefs brings the taste of Vegas to the table with the sweet and spicy flavors of our Outlaw Rub seasoning. Feel free to double the recipe so you’ll have more on hand for those larger gatherings.
Here's what you’ll need to serve up a scrumptious addition to those summer salads:
- 1 cup of corn bread, cubed
- 1/4 teaspoon of The Outlaw Rub (to taste)
- 1 pinch of Sergio’s Seasoning (to taste)
- Drizzle of blended oil
- Preheat the oven to 315°F.
- In a medium bowl, toss the corn bread with oil, Outlaw Rub, and Sergio’s Seasoning.
- Spread evenly across a baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden brown and crispy.
- Enjoy with your summer salads and side dishes!