If you're a fan of sweet, smoky, and spicy flavors, then you're in for a treat with this homemade Golden Steer Barbecue Sauce recipe featuring our infamous Outlaw Rub. This versatile sauce will add an irresistible punch to your grilled meats, roasted vegetables, or even as a dip for appetizers. With its perfect balance of flavors and spice, this sauce is sure to elevate your barbecue experience to new heights – Vegas style!
Here’s how to make this tasty concoction and bring the taste of the Wild West to your next summer gathering:
- 1 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup Rice Wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 1/4 cup Soy Sauce
- Juice of 1 1/2 lemons
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons of The Outlaw Rub
- Add all ingredients to a sauce pan and stir well.
- Simmer over low heat for 15 minutes, or until thickened.
- For a smoother consistency, transfer the sauce to a blender or food processor and blend until smooth. Alternatively, if you prefer a chunkier sauce, you can skip this step.
- Use to finish baby back ribs or any other meat of your choice.
- Allow the sauce to cool completely before storing it in a clean, airtight jar or bottle. It can be refrigerated for up to 2 weeks.