The cold weather is here, and we’re ready for those delicious comfort foods to make dining at home even more enjoyable. Potatoes are one of the ultimate comfort foods, and these air-fried, buttery Latkes (shredded potato pancakes) are the perfect easy snack or appetizer for a cozy meal or holiday gathering at home.
To make these crispy potato delights even more decadent, we’re introducing our scrumptious house butters to take the flavor to the next level.
Here’s what you’ll need to enjoy these quick and tasty snacks at home:
- 1 package of frozen Latke potato pancakes
- 1 tablespoon Prime Butter
- 1 tablespoon Maitre d' Butter
- 1 tablespoon De Jonghe Butter
- 1 tablespoon of unsweetened apple sauce
- 1 tablespoon of sour cream
- Spray air fryer tray with light layer of non-stick cooking spray.
- Layer latkes evenly in tray and cook according to package instructions.
- Melt butters individually in small bowls.
- Place air-fried latkes on plate and generously baste each one with your choice of melted butter.
- Serve with a dollop of sour cream and applesauce. Enjoy!
Photo credit: Timolina