A great way to start off a dinner is with a tasty rustic bread basket accompanied by a flavorful oil for dipping. This delicious Italian-flavored starter pairs well with most dishes, and is super simple to make.
For this recipe, @millennialnonna was inspired to create her own dipping sauce with our house made Sergio’s Seasoning and Table 40 Seasoning, combined with some garlic, parmesan, and a pinch of red pepper.
Here’s how to make this easy, delectable dipping oil for your next dinner at home:
- 1 tsp Table 40 Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp Sergio’s Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp freshly minced garlic
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Freshly grated parmesan (to taste)
- Rustic bread, warmed
- Spoon the ingredients into a small dipping bowl.
- Stir gently with a fork until thoroughly combined.
- Serve immediately with warm rustic bread slices for dipping.
Photo credit: Franciano Puhales
Leave a comment