Candied Yams are a holiday favorite, with that perfect combination of sweet and starch, topped with ooey gooey marshmallows for a decadent treat. What could possibly make this dish even more over the top? How about a generous helping of our Sweet Holiday Butter, with its festive flavors of apple and pecan in the mix?
This dish is quick and easy to prepare, and sure to turn bring delight to your holiday table gathering.
Here’s what you’ll need to make your table setup even sweeter this year:
- 2 cans candied yams
- 1 bag of miniature marshmallows
- 3 tablespoons Sweet Holiday Butter
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Add 2 cans of candied yams to a baking dish.
- Cover yams with a generous layer of Sweet Holiday Butter
- Top with your desired amount of marshmallows (we say the more the merrier).
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes or until marshmallows are toasted.
- Serve and enjoy the excellence!
Photo credit: Kamran Aydinov
Leave a comment