Looking to elevate your holiday appetizer game this year? These crab-stuffed mushrooms from @millennial.nonna will make a delicious addition to your next gathering.
This delightful combination of savory crab, creamy cheese, and crunchy bread crumbs on a mushroom vessel is taken to the next level with that touch of Sergio’s Seasoning for a Vegas spin.
Here’s what you’ll need to make these quick and easy Hors d'Oeuvres that will have guests singing your praises:
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh button mushrooms, stems removed
- 1 cup cooked crab meat, chopped
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon green onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Sergio’s Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Combine all ingredients except for 1/4 cup of breadcrumbs in a bowl and mix well.
- Arrange mushrooms on baking sheet and spoon mixture into each cap.
- Place remaining breadcrumbs in a small bowl and dip the top of each filled mushroom until coated.
- Bake until breadcrumb topping is golden brown, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
Photo credit: Rodnae Productions