Here’s an easy way to swap the boxed stuff for homemade steakhouse-flavored stuffing. This recipe from Golden Steer Chef Andrea features our signature seasonings and Maitre d’ Butter as the star of the show, and they’ll be asking for an encore!
Here's what you’ll need to bring the taste of Vegas to the table this year:
- 4 cups Sourdough bread, cut into small cubes
- 5 tablespoons Maitre d’ Butter
- 1 cup onion, cubed
- 3/4 cup celery, diced
- 1/2 cup leeks, cubed
- 2 teaspoons French Cuffs Seasoning
- 1 ½ cups Chicken Stock
- 2 eggs
- 2 ½ teaspoons Table 40 Seasoning
- 1 bunch parsley, chopped
- Sergio's Seasoning, to taste
- Toast bread in oven at 250° for 20 minutes or until crispy without color.
- Meanwhile, sauté the onions, celery, and leeks in 3 tablespoons of Maitre d’ Butter until tender.
- Once the onions are translucent, add the French Cuffs, deglazing with ½ cup of chicken stock and a pinch of Sergio’s Seasoning. Cook for 5 minutes on low heat.
- Add rest of stock and warm without simmering.
- Whisk in the eggs, then pour over bread and let soak.
- Add Table 40 and Sergio’s Seasoning to taste and bake in a buttered pan at 350° for 30 minutes, or until crispy on the outside yet soft in the middle.
- Melt remaining butter and spread over stuffing. Garnish with chopped parsley right before serving.