One of the best parts of a Thanksgiving dinner is the variety of tasty side dishes served alongside that savory turkey. Potatoes make a great canvas for flavor, and can be served simply with butter and seasoning, or elevated to a decadent level with just about any topping.
In this delectable recipe from @paulie_saucee, basic baked potatoes are upgraded with our Maitre d’ Butter and French Cuffs Seasoning for a hearty and flavorful side dish sure to impress your guests.
Here's what you’ll need to elevate your holiday dinner game this year:
- 4-6 potatoes (Russet or Idaho are best)
- 2 tablespoons French Cuffs Seasoning
- Sergio's Seasoning, to taste
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Cooking oil (try duck fat or truffle oil for added flavor)
- 2 cups sour cream
- Maitre d’ Butter
- 6-8 slices bacon, chopped
- Sliced green onions
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Clean potatoes and poke a few holes for ventilation using a fork.
- Lightly coat skins with cooking oil then wrap in butcher paper or foil.
- Bake potatoes until tender (typically 1.5 - 2 hours), with an internal temperature of 200°F.
- Once the potatoes are cooked to your preference, let them cool for a few minutes.
- Cut down each potato vertically, leaving the skin intact, and use a fork to fluff up the potato flesh.
- Top with Maitre d' Butter, French Cuffs Seasoning, sour cream, bacon, and cheese.
- Sprinkle with green onions and Sergio's Seasoning to your liking, then serve and enjoy!