Mother's Day is a day to honor and celebrate the special women in our lives who have played a maternal role. While many of us celebrate our own mothers, it's important to remember the impact of our grandmothers as well. Grandmothers often hold a special place in our hearts, and their time-perfected recipes are a cherished part of our family traditions.
In this special recipe shared for this Mother’s Day, @thelasvegasfoodie has taken her GG’s garlic bread recipe and given it a Vegas spin by bringing in our steakhouse Maitre d’ Butter. Garlic bread pairs well with just about any meal, and the cheese/butter combo is sure to make grandma (and the rest of the family) come back for another slice.
Here’s what you’ll need to make a loaf of this delectable bread for yourself:
- 2 1/2 oz Maitre d’ Butter (softened)
- 1/4 bunch fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated parmesan
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated asiago cheese
- 1 fresh loaf of French bread
- Preheat to 450°F.
- Add the Maitre d’ Butter, parsley, and 2/3 of the cheeses to a bowl and mix well.
- Slice the bread in half length-wise and evenly coat both faces with butter mixture.
- Spread remaining cheeses over each slice and place face-up on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 5 minutes, then remove.
- Flip each half of the bread face-down on the baking sheet, then gently place another baking sheet on top of the bread halves.
- Bake for another 8 to 10 minutes, then serve.