Holiday gatherings and mashed potatoes go hand in hand, and this side will be the talk of the table. This mouthwatering recipe from Golden Steer's Chef Andrea elevates traditional mashed potatoes with our Maitre d’ Butter and a delectable French Cuffs Seasoning buttery topping to add texture and new flavor to your creamy potatoes.
Here's what you’ll need to have them coming back for seconds at your holiday dinner this year:
- 4 pounds Russet potatoes (approximately 5 potatoes)
- 3/4 cup cream
- 2 tablespoons Maitre d’ Butter
- Sergio’s Seasoning, to taste
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons Maitre d’ Butter
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tablespoon French Cuffs Seasoning
- Peel and cut the potatoes into even pieces and cook in water for 20 to 30 minutes or until soft.
- Strain and mash while warm.
- Warm cream in a saucepan then slowly fold into mashed potatoes.
- Separately, melt the Maitre d’ Butter then stir into potatoes. Season with Sergio’s Seasoning to taste.
- For the crispy topping, cook the breadcrumbs with the Maitre d’ Butter in a pan (or in the oven at 350°) until golden brown.
- Mix in the parmesan cheese and French Cuffs, then top mashed potatoes right before serving.
- Serve alongside your main course and enjoy!