Our Maitre D’ Butter is multipurpose - from basting to sauces and even garlic bread. Kicking off a meal with a few slices of bread can quickly make an everyday meal feel special or just use the garlic bread to soak up those delicious juices from your steak.
Here’s how to make it! We promise it’s super simple and easy.
- 1 Loaf of French bread, sliced
- Golden Steer Maitre D’Butter
- Slice your bread into small pieces
- Let your Maitre D’Butter soften then take a knife and spread a thin layer on top of each slice of bread
- Place the bread, cut side up on a baking sheet
- Bake bread for 8 minutes at 350 degrees or broil for 4-6 minutes until the top is golden brown to your liking
Photo credit: Waldemar Brandt