Our Maitre d’ Butter is multipurpose - from basting to sauces and even garlic bread. Kicking off a meal with a few slices of bread can quickly make an everyday meal feel special - or just use the garlic bread to soak up those delicious juices from your steak.
Here’s how to make it! We promise it’s super simple and easy.
- 1 Loaf of French bread, sliced
- Golden Steer Maitre d’ Butter
- Slice your bread into small pieces.
- Let your Maitre d’ Butter soften, then take a knife and spread a thin layer on top of each slice of bread.
- Place the bread, cut side up, on a baking sheet.
- Bake bread for 8 minutes at 350 degrees or broil for 4-6 minutes until the top is golden brown to your liking.
Photo credit: Waldemar Brandt
Leave a comment