Whether it's for a summer barbecue or a holiday feast, a delectable dip is the perfect appetizer for just about any gathering. This cheesy and flavor-packed dip recipe from @millennialnonna features the savory taste of our French Cuffs Seasoning for an elevated appetizer experience.
Serve this scrumptious dip hot with chips, fresh veggies, or a rustic bread for an instant crowd-pleaser.
Here’s what you’ll need to make this mouth-watering dip for yourself:
- (6) 8oz artichoke hearts
- 10oz frozen spinach, chopped & drained
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/3 cup fresh grated Pecorino Romano cheese
- 1/3 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese, plus more for topping
- 1 cup Mozzarella, shredded by hand, plus more for topping
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon French Cuffs Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Sergio's Seasoning
- Chop the artichoke hearts and combine with Romano and Parmesan cheese, garlic, and Sergio's Seasoning in a large bowl. For even better mixing, you can add to a food processor and blend for about a minute.
- Next, add spinach, heavy cream, sour cream, mozzarella, and French Cuffs Seasoning to the artichoke base and mix well.
- Add dip to a baking dish, topping with more mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
- Bake in oven at 350° for 25 minutes or until bubbling. For a golden finish, cook under the broiler for a minute.
- Serve hot with chips, crackers, or crudités of your choice.