Garlic Bread is the perfect complement to just about any dinner (especially a steak dinner!), and we’re adding the taste of the Steer to make this table favorite a standout.
Instead of regular butter, we’re upgrading this recipe with the delicious combination of garlic, Dijon mustard, lemon, and cayenne flavors in our house made De Jonghe Butter for a mouth-watering dining experience.
Here’s what you’ll need for this quick and easy recipe:
- 1 Loaf of French bread, sliced
- 2 tablespoons of De Jonghe Butter
- Slice your bread into small pieces.
- Melt the De Jonghe Butter in a small dish.
- Place the bread, cut side up, on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Gratuitously baste each slice of bread, spreading evenly.
- Bake bread for 8 minutes at 350 degrees or broil for 4-6 minutes until the top is golden brown to your liking.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
Photo credit: Seu Wong