Are you ready to embark on a journey of tantalizing flavors and a drink that packs a punch? Look no further than the iconic Bloody Mary cocktail. A beloved brunch staple and a remedy for those seeking a revitalizing pick-me-up, the Bloody Mary is a drink that truly stands out from the crowd. In this recipe created by @millennialnonna, our Bowtie Seasoning and Sergio's Seasoning bring in a bold twist on a timeless classic that will leave you craving another.
Here’s how to make this zesty cocktail at home:
- 2 oz your favorite vodka
- 4 oz tomato juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Bowtie Seasoning (to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon Sergio's Seasoning (to taste)
- 1/2 oz lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- Splash of pickle brine (optional)
- Bowtie Seasoning (for glass rim)
- Place a pinch or two of Bowtie Seasoning on a plate.
- Rub a lemon wedge around the edge of a tall glass, then roll the rim of the glass in the seasoning to coat.
- Combine all remaining ingredients in a mixing glass and stir well to combine.
- Pour over ice in your tall glass and top with your favorite garnish.