This quick food hack is the easiest way to revive even the dullest store-bought cornbread.
Did you forget that you were in charge of making the cornbread this year? Never fear - with this quick upgrade using our new festively-flavored Sweet Holiday Butter, they'll never know the difference!
Here’s what you’ll need to save the day:
- 1 package of store-bought cornbread
- 2 tablespoons Sweet Holiday Butter
- 3 tablespoons honey (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 300°.
- Place the cornbread on a baking sheet and cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 10 - 15 minutes, checking at 10 minutes to see if it's been thoroughly reheated (baking too long will dry it out).
- Remove from oven and place on serving dish.
- Melt the Sweet Holiday butter and brush over top of cornbread until coated.
- Cut into slices, then top with a dollop of Sweet Holiday butter and drizzle of honey.
- Serve and enjoy!
Photo credit: Jose Luis