The sumptuous flavor of our Steakhouse Bananas Foster-inspired Flambé Butter is the perfect accoutrement for holiday desserts, and this flavorful cream cheese frosting will take take that pumpkin pie to a whole new level. It also makes a great topping for cakes and cookies.
Here's what you’ll need to elevate this year's holiday desserts and have them raving:
- 1 1/4 cup Cream Cheese
- 3/4 cup Flambé Butter
- 1/2 cup Powdered Sugar
- Baked pumpkin pie or dessert of your choice
- Leave the cream cheese and the Flambé Butter out at room temperature for 30 minutes before preparing.
- Mix the cream cheese in a mixer (a paddle attachment works best) for 5 minutes, or until soft and silky.
- Slowly spoon in the Flambé Butter and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Next, add the powdered sugar in three equal batches, mixing until it looks like a silky, homogenous mix.
- Pipe or spread over your thanksgiving pie or other dessert and enjoy!