Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon of Sergio's Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons of Table 40 Seasoning
- 5 cups tomato puree
- 1 tablespoon white wine
- Heat the olive oil in a stockpot over medium heat.
- Add in the garlic, Sergio’s Seasoning, Table 40 Seasoning, and Tomato Puree
- Stir well, and let the mixture cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add the white wine and reduce the heat to low.
- Simmer for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Don’t forget to season to taste and ensure you taste as you go.
- Once finished, enjoy as a dipping sauce for Toasted Ravioli or Garlic Bread. We also love to throw this over our favorite pasta!