About this box
Inside our exclusive Father's Day box is our USDA Prime 36 oz Tomahawk, larger-than-life Twice Baked Potatoes, Asparagus, Signature Maitre D' Butter, and Housemade Au Jus. The perfect way to create a Father's Day he'll always remember.
Limited quantities - order now while supplies last.
What's inside every box:
- 1 36 oz USDA Prime Tomahawk. Each steak is hand-carved just for you by our butchers
- 2 Twice Baked Potatoes filled with cheese, bacon, herbs, butter, salt, pepper, and proprietary seasoning blend.
- 1 serving of our Fresh Cut Jumbo Asparagus
- 5 oz Maitre d'Butter house-made at the restaurant with garlic and herbs, perfect finishing touch to a steak.
- 2 oz of our housemade Au Jus. Every steak served at the restaurant comes with a ladle of our housemade Au Jus, we've included this to replicate the same taste at home.
- 4 oz of our Sergio's Seasoning, made in-house for your dinner table.
- 8 oz of our Gold Fashioned Cocktail Mix.
- Spotify playlist, listen to the Sounds of the Steer - a playlist that features the songs that we play in the restaurant.
- Recipes, tips & tricks, we'll guide you through storage and how to preserve the flavor, ways to cook the steak, and more
Why do we include a range on our steaks? We butcher all our meat in-house, which means no one steak is alike. Some end up extra-large even more than our top end of the range and some are slightly smaller at the lowest range but on average our steaks are the highest end of the range.
Please feel free to chat or reach out to customer service directly with any issues using the chat window.
HAND CARVED SELECTS OF THE BEST PRIMALS
PACKED TO ARRIVE INTACT NO MATTER THE JOURNEY
COMES WITH ALL THE FIXINGS YOU NEED
I received the Father’s Day special. It came in perfect condition. The Tomahawk was very impressive and tender. The side dishes were delicious. The Golden Fashion mix was enough for 3 or 4 drinks, and the Golden tunes fit right in for a perfect evening.
Wow what a great gift. I had the Father’s Day tomahawk pack. Best I ever ate, loved the au ju and butter. Yum