About this box
Inspired by the wild frontier of the Nevada desert, this bundle is built for the knock-about maverick lifestyle that started the Steer in 1958. This package packs a punch with over 5lbs. of USDA certified Prime Bone-in Ribeye steak. Flavor this fierce will you have throwing them back like a stiff shot. Each Ribeye steak is ~22 oz.
What's inside every box:
- 4 Signature Cuts of USDA Prime 22 oz Ribeyes, each steak is hand-carved just for you by our butchers
- 5 oz Maitre D' Butter house-made at the restaurant with garlic and herbs, perfect finishing touch to a steak
- 2 oz Au Jus at the restaurant we serve every steak with a ladle of Au Jus, we've sent you the same to replicate the experience at home
- Spotify playlist, listen to the sounds of the steer at home
- Recipes, tips & tricks, we'll guide you through storage and how to preserve the flavor, ways to cook the steak, and more
We butcher all our meat in-house, which means no one steak is alike. Some end up extra-large even more than 22 oz, some are slightly smaller at 20 oz but on average our steaks are 22 oz.
HAND CARVED SELECTS OF THE BEST PRIMALS
PACKED TO ARRIVE INTACT NO MATTER THE JOURNEY
COMES WITH ALL THE FIXINGS YOU NEED
3 garlic cloves, crushed
3 Tbsp butter per steak
4 sprigs of rosemary
COOKING30 minutes prior to cooking, remove steaks from the refrigerator to come up to room temperature. Preheat the oven to 225° and place an oven rack in the middle of the oven.
Fantastic as always!
I loved the butter that was included with the steaks. They were good but I am obsessed with the butter. I put it on everything.
This is my first-time ordering steaks online and the packaging was really cool, it kept everything frozen solid. Maybe a little too frozen. I asked customer service for help on how to thaw and they sent me a quick guide, which was really helpful. They also had recipe cards, spotify playlist, butter and au jus.
Great steaks, good flavor, even texture.
Big enough to share. These steaks are big so my boyfriend and I shared one and it was more than enough. He was said they were the best steaks he's had so I'd say this was a win.