A cheesy potato side dish is a great complement to just about any main dish, especially when well-seasoned. These delectable Hasselback potatoes from @millennialnonna are enhanced with the Italian flavors of our whole herb Table 40 Seasoning and will be a hit at your next holiday dinner!
This dish is quick and easy to make, and the leftover coating mixture can be incorporated for an extra burst of flavor and texture.
Here’s what you'll need to make your this mouth-watering side for yourself:
- 3 ounces grated Gruyere cheese
- 2 ounces finely grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons Table 40 Seasoning
- 6 Russet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Cut potatoes into slices and lightly season with salt and pepper.
- Mix cream, cheeses, and Table 40 Seasoning together in a large bowl.
- Add potatoes to mixture and coat thoroughly.
- Arrange potatoes to fit in buttered baking dish. For even more flavor, pour half of the remaining mixture over the top of the potatoes.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 1 hour.
- Spread more grated Gruyere cheese over top and bake for another 15 - 20 minutes.
- Enjoy with your favorite main course!
Photo credit: Andrey Starostin
Leave a comment