Want to experience the deliciousness of sweet potato casserole without waiting for the main course? These delectable Sweet Potato Bites from @socialsami are coated with our new festively-flavored Sweet Holiday Butter to make an unforgettable holiday appetizer.
Here’s what you’ll need to bring these delectable treats to your holiday table:
- 1 extra large sweet potato, peeled
- 2 tablespoons Sweet Holiday Butter
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 bag large marshmallows
- 1/2 cup candied pecan halves
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Cut the sweet potato into thick slices, at least ¼”, and place in a mixing bowl.
- Melt the Sweet Holiday butter and pour it over the potato slices. Pour in the maple syrup and toss until coated.
- Arrange the slices on a large baking sheet and space evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Remove from oven and top each slice with a large marshmallow.
- Broil in oven until marshmallows are crispy on the edges and melty.
- Remove from oven and top with candied pecans.
- Serve and enjoy!
Leave a comment