In the holiday tradition of making vegetables sweet, these Sweet Baby Carrots are sure to leave even the carrot skeptics raving! With just four simple ingredients, we’ve put the Golden Steer spin on this simple recipe from Allrecipes.com.
By bringing in our Sweet Holiday Butter and its apple and pecan flavors, we’re making this dish even more delectable.
Here’s how to make this simple and sweet side:
- 1 package (16 ounces) of baby carrots
- 1/2 cup of Sweet Holiday Butter
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- Add carrots to a large pot and cover with salted water.
- Bring to a boil over high heat for about 15 minutes, or until carrots are tender.
- Remove from heat and drain.
- Melt Sweet Holiday Butter over medium-low heat and stir in honey and brown sugar.
- Stir in the carrots until evenly coated, then cook for 5 more minutes.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar and serve warm. Enjoy!
Photo credit: Lifeforstock