The best way to finish off your holiday feast is with a delicious dessert. This year, skip the pie and wow your guests with a sumptuous Peach Flambé that’s sure to make mouths water.
We’re giving this deliciously sweet dessert the Golden Steer treatment by bringing in our Sweet Holiday Butter with its comforting blend of pecan and apple. Topped with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, this light yet delectable treat is sure to impress.
Here’s how to end your gathering with flair:
- 1 can of sliced peaches
- 2 tablespoons Sweet Holiday Butter
- ¼ cup brandy
- Vanilla ice cream
- Scoop the peaches into a large skillet over medium-high heat (stainless steel is recommended) and cook for about 5 minutes until tender.
- Increase the heat to high and carefully add the brandy, cooking until the brandy is reduced.
- Stir in the Sweet Holiday Butter and cook until thickened.
- Remove from heat and pour into bowls.
- Top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and serve warm.
Photo credit: Istu Zhang
Leave a comment