Miniature things are cute, and even more so in food form. These Mini Sweet Potatoes will bring a fancy presentation to your holiday gathering and make for a perfect appetizer or individual side option.
This super easy recipe is taken to the next level when topped with our festively delicious Sweet Holiday Butter and flame-toasted marshmallows
Here’s how to bring a little more delicious flair to your holiday table:
- 1 bag mini sweet potatoes (washed & dried)
- 6 tablespoons of Sweet Holiday Butter
- 1 bag of large marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Poke sweet potatoes 3 or 4 times with a fork.
- Space potatoes evenly on a lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes, then flip over and bake for another 30 minutes or until soft and cooked through.
- Slice the baked potatoes down the center and spread open.
- Add a dollop of Sweet Holiday Butter to each potato.
- Top with a large marshmallow and toast with a torch. (If you don’t have a torch, put the potatoes under a broiler for 1 – 2 minutes until marshmallows are golden brown and melty.)
- Serve warm and enjoy!
Photo credit: Sheri Silver