Here’s another fabulous way to transform your leftover steak into a delicious brunch or lunch the next day with little effort.
This steak toast recipe features Sergio's Seasoning sprinkled over tangy roasted tomatoes as the main attraction, and is a quick and hearty meal sure to make mouths water.
Here's how to create this easy brunch masterpiece:
- Thick French bread
- 2 tablespoons softened cream cheese
- Cooked steak, cut into strips
- Sergio's Seasoning (to taste)
- Fresh Cherry and Plum tomatoes
- 3 - 4 cloves of garlic
- Ground Black pepper
- Sea salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Arrange tomatoes and garlic in a baking dish and drizzle with olive oil, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Roast until skins are slightly wrinkled, about 35 to 40 minutes.
- Place French bread in a skillet over medium heat and cook each side for 1 to 2 minutes, or until they are toasted golden brown.
- Slice your steak, and warm it up in the same skillet.
- Spread softened cream cheese over each slice of toasted bread and layer on steak and tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with Sergio's Seasoning for a finishing touch and enjoy!