Green Bean Casserole will always have a place at our table, and the bonus is that it’s a simple dish to make.
This year, we’re elevating this classic recipe from French’s with Sergio’s Seasoning for that Vegas flavor to keep them coming back for more.
Here’s an easy way to put a new twist on a holiday table tradition that will have your guests wanting thirds:
- 1 can Campbell’s Condensed Cream of Mushroom soup
- 3/4 cup of milk
- 1/4 teaspoon Sergio’s Seasoning (to taste)
- 2 cans of green beans
- 1 1/3 cups French’s Original Crispy Fried Onions
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Add soup, milk, and Sergio’s Seasoning to baking dish. Combine.
- Stir in green beans, coating evenly.
- Add 1/3 of fried onions and stir in.
- Top with another 1/3 of fried onions and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and stir again.
- Top with remaining fried onions and bake for 5 more minutes until onions are browned.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
Photo credit: Jed Owen
Leave a comment