Green Bean Casserole will always have a place at our table, and the bonus is that it’s a simple dish to make.
Here’s an easy way to put a new twist on a holiday table tradition that will have your guests wanting thirds:
- 1 can Campbell’s Condensed Cream of Mushroom soup
- 3/4 cup of milk
- 1/4 teaspoon Sergio’s Seasoning (to taste)
- 2 cans of green beans
- 1 1/3 cups French’s Original Crispy Fried Onions
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Add soup, milk, and Sergio’s Seasoning to baking dish. Combine.
- Stir in green beans, coating evenly.
- Add 1/3 of fried onions and stir in.
- Top with another 1/3 of fried onions and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and stir again.
- Top with remaining fried onions and bake for 5 more minutes until onions are browned.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
Photo credit: Jed Owen