Roasted peppers and pasta: what’s not to love? Add in some Table 40 Seasoning, and you have a recipe for the perfect meal.
This dish takes about 15 minutes from start to finish. And yes, it really is that good!
A few notes: You can make this recipe using jarred roasted peppers or work from scratch with fresh bell peppers. If you don’t have penne, use spaghetti or any other type of pasta, and get creative with the herbs if you want different variations. You can even add in other vegetables. The Table 40 Whole Herb Italian Seasoning Blend adds a little spice and a lot of flavors.
Roasted Pepper Penne is a very flexible recipe that’s easy to make. If you serve this delicious dish with a green salad and crusty or garlic bread, you’ll have a delicious meal that everyone will enjoy.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 16 ounces of penne pasta
- 1 medium onion
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 28 ounces crushed tomatoes
- 1 cup roasted sweet red peppers
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 3 teaspoons Table 40 Seasoning
- Pinch of salt
- In a large skillet, sauté sliced onion and garlic in oil until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, cook the penne pasta according to the package directions; drain.
- Add the tomatoes, red peppers, broth, Table 40 Seasoning, and salt to the skillet, and bring to a boil.
- Cook and stir for 4-5 minutes to heat through.
- Combine the sauce and pasta and mix thoroughly.
- Serve immediately with a green salad or crusty bread.