What's better than a deliciously seared filet mignon? A filet topped with a slab of zesty horseradish and black pepper butter!
This mouth-watering recipe from @socialsami is sure to make dinner at home even more special. The filets are seasoned with Sergio's Seasoning and topped with a generous pat of Prime Butter from our new Three of a Kind Butter Set for a show-stopping finish.
Here's what you'll need:
- 2 filet mignon, about 1 and 1/2 inches thick
- 1 tablespoon Sergio's Seasoning
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 - 3 tablespoons of Prime Butter
- Preheat oven to 250°F.
- Generously coat the top and bottom of the filets with Sergio's Seasoning.
- Cook for 40 minutes and remove.
- Heat olive oil in pan over medium high heat.
- Add the filets to the pan when oil begins to smoke.
- Sear on each side for 2 - 3 minutes then remove from heat.
- Cover and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Top with a large slab of Prime Butter, pair with your favorite sides, and enjoy!