Green beans are a versatile side dish that can be prepped and cooked quickly and easily, pairing well with your favorite steak or seafood entrees.
Here’s what you’ll need to make this low-effort side dish:
- 1 pound fresh green beans, with ends trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Prime Butter
- Sergio’s Seasoning to taste
- Drizzle olive oil into large skillet over medium-low heat.
- Cut the ends off the green beans and add to heated oil in skillet.
- Drizzle again with olive oil and sprinkle with Sergio’s Seasoning to taste, ensuring even coverage.
- Cover skillet with lid and steam for 10 to 12 minutes until tender, stirring occasionally.
- Remove the cover and stir in the Prime Butter.
- Cook for another 2 to 3 minutes until butter is melted, stirring for even coverage.
- Serve warm and topped with a dollop of Prime Butter. Enjoy!
Photo credit: Wirestock