Sergio's Seasoning is perfect for our steaks, but it's also a fabulous seasoning for any protein. Salmon, shrimp, chicken... really anything. Our team cooks with Sergio's at home and has shared a few of their favorites today.
Before you get cooking, make sure you grab your jar of Sergio's Seasoning.
- 1 red pepper
- 1 orange pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1/2lb shrimp
- Sergio's Seasoning
- Slice peppers into thin strips.
- In a pan, add olive oil and wait for it to smoke. Add sliced peppers and season with Sergio's Seasoning.
- Rinse your shrimp and add to a clean bowl. Season with Sergio's Seasoning, shaking the bowl to make sure it coats evenly.
- Once peppers have begun to soften, add shrimp and cook until pink.
- Serve on warm tortillas and enjoy while hot.