This deliciously savory side from @socialsami is the perfect compliment to your favorite cut of steak. The potatoes are basted and baked with our famous Maitre D’ Butter from the new Three of a Kind Butter Set, and sure to make a lasting impression!
Here's what you'll need:
- Fingerling Potatoes
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 5 tablespoons of Maitre D’ Butter
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- Parsley or Rosemary for garnish
- Rinse, dry, and cut the potatoes in half.
- Preheat oven to 415°F.
- Melt 4 tablespoons of Maitre D’ Butter and combine in bowl with onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Pour the mixture into baking dish and mix in 3/4 of the cheese until a paste is formed.
- Score the potatoes and place in baking dish face down.
- Melt the rest of the butter and baste the tops of the potatoes. Top with the rest of the cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley or rosemary and serve with your favorite steak cut.