This deliciously savory side from @socialsami is the perfect compliment to your favorite cut of steak. The potatoes are basted and baked with our famous Maitre d’ Butter from the Golden Steer Compound Butter Set, and sure to make a lasting impression!
Here's what you'll need:
- Fingerling Potatoes
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 5 tablespoons of Maitre d’ Butter
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- Parsley or Rosemary for garnish
- Rinse, dry, and cut the potatoes in half.
- Preheat oven to 415°F.
- Melt 4 tablespoons of Maitre d’ Butter and combine in bowl with onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Pour the mixture into baking dish and mix in 3/4 of the cheese until a paste is formed.
- Score the potatoes and place in baking dish face down.
- Melt the rest of the butter and baste the tops of the potatoes. Top with the rest of the cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley or rosemary and serve with your favorite steak cut.