If you're low on time but want to bring some comfort food to your holiday table, this quick hack will help you level up store-bought Mac N' Cheese without spending all day in the kitchen.
We're taking this dish to new places by adding in our delectable Maitre D' Butter and infamous Sergio’s Seasoning. The result is a mouth-watering spin on an old classic that's sure to wow your guests in a fraction of the time.
Here’s what you’ll need to fancy it up:
- 1 package of heat and serve deli Macaroni and Cheese
- 1 tablespoon of Maitre D' Butter
- 1/2 cup chopped cooked bacon
- 1/4 cup shredded cheese
- Sergio’s Seasoning (to taste)
- 1/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Add the Macaroni N' Cheese to a baking dish, spreading evenly.
- Top with cooked bacon, shredded cheese, and panko.
- Give it a light sprinkle of Sergio's Seasoning, and distribute the Maitre D' Butter into small dollops across the dish.
- Cover with foil and bake for about 20 minutes, or until heated through.
- Remove from oven and serve!
Photo credit: Social Butterfly