A well-made breakfast sandwich is a great way to start your day, and we’re taking this simple sammy up a notch with rich Challah bread and the garlic kick of our Maitre d’ Butter.
This scrumptious recipe is easy to make, and is destined to become a new breakfast or brunch favorite.
Here’s what you’ll need to make it for yourself:
- 1 Challah bun
- 1 tablespoon Maitre d’ Butter
- 2 slices cheese of your choice
- 2 eggs
- Sergio’s Seasoning (to taste)
- 2 slices tomato
- 4 slices of bacon
- Cook bacon until done to your preference. Drain grease from pan and set bacon aside.
- Slice Challah bun in half, then coat with Maitre d’ Butter.
- Toast in pan until warmed on both sides, then remove.
- Cook 2 eggs in pan to an over-easy consistency. Set aside.
- Add tomato to sliced Challah and sprinkle with Sergio’s Seasoning.
- Add cheese, eggs, and bacon.
- Enjoy the savory goodness!
Photo credit: Cottonbro Studio