Looking for a simple way to elevate your favorite holiday dishes this year? Put a new spin on an old tradition by incorporating our house-made butters into the mix.
Stove Top Stuffing is a staple in many American holiday meal plans, and we’ve brought it closer to that delicious homemade taste by introducing our famous Maitre D’ Butter to the recipe. Chock with garlic, herb, and tangy lemon flavors, this addition brings a new experience to a holiday favorite.
Here’s what you’ll need to delight the guests at your holiday table:
- 1 box of Stove Top Savory Herb Stuffing Mix
- 4 tablespoons Maitre D’ Butter
- 1 ½ cups of water
- Bring water and Maitre D' Butter to boil in a medium saucepan.
- Stir in the stuffing mix; cover.
- Remove from heat and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Fluff with a fork and serve!
Photo credit: Wendy Wei