Grilling shrimp is a breeze with this flavorful recipe that's quick to make. The shrimp are seasoned with a mixture of pepper, lemon, and Bowtie Lemon Pepper Seasoning, and quickly grilled for an effortless dinner.
This Lemon Pepper Shrimp recipe makes a great addition to your next seafood spread, or you can try serving it with crusty bread for a delicious appetizer. Whether this shrimp recipe becomes the main course at a light summer dinner or an appetizer for a holiday gathering, the dish is sure to be a crowd-pleaser.
For an extra flavor boost, squeeze lemon juice over the cooked shrimp before serving. However you enjoy it, you'll love how this quick and easy recipe makes for a delicious, family-friendly dinner.
- 2 pounds of frozen, raw large shrimp
- 1 tablespoon of Bowtie Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black ground pepper
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 lemons
- Sliced lime to service
- Mixed greens
- To thaw, place shrimp in a bowl of cold water.
- Wash and rinse the shrimp twice with cold water, and then drain.
- Drizzle the shrimp with olive oil, and sprinkle them with the desired amount of seasoning.
- Mix the shrimp with olive oil, lemon juice, and seasoning to coat them.
- Cook the shrimp until opaque, which should only take a few minutes on each side.
- Serve the shrimp on a bed of mixed greens with lime slices.