You can transform a good grilled chicken into an exquisite meal with a few simple ingredients. All you need is some olive oil, Bowtie Lemon Pepper Seasoning, and salt. The searing heat gives the tender chicken a crust, holding onto the moisture and intensifying the balance between savory and tangy flavors.
As you begin, remember to baste the chicken throughout the cooking process. Basting allows for an even coating of olive oil, which will caramelize the chicken, creating a delicious and unique taste.
Bowtie Lemon Pepper Seasoning is the perfect seasoning for this dish, as it enhances without overpowering and adds a mild citrus flavor to the chicken.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon of Bowtie Seasoning
- Salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons softened butter
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- To prepare, combine the flour, Bowtie Seasoning, and salt, and place on a plate or in a shallow bowl.
- Dust the chicken breasts with the flour mixture until coated evenly.
- Pour the olive oil into the pan and preheat over medium-high heat.
- Add the chicken and cook for 5 minutes per side or until done.
- Remove the chicken breasts and keep them warm.
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter and add the lemon juice. Season with salt.
- Spoon the sauce over the chicken and sprinkle with parsley.
- Serve immediately.