The perfect finale for a fancy dinner at home is a delectable dessert, and we're bringing the flavors of the Steer to the table with this mouth watering Bananas Flambé recipe.
Inspired by the restaurant's infamous Bananas Foster, we're using our new Flambé Butter with its flavors of banana, cinnamon, orange, cream, and brown sugar to elevate your home dining experience. Topped with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, this light yet scrumptious treat is sure to impress.
Here’s how to enjoy this deliciousness for yourself:
- 1 ripe banana, sliced lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons Flambé Butter
- ¼ cup brandy
- Vanilla ice cream
- Arrange the banana slices in a large skillet over medium-high heat (stainless steel is recommended) and cook for about 5 minutes until tender.
- Increase the heat to high and carefully add the brandy, cooking until the brandy is reduced.
- Stir in the Flambé Butter and cook until thickened.
- Remove from heat and scoop into bowls.
- Top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and serve warm.
Photo credit: Caio
Leave a comment