Your search for the perfect steak dinner has come to an end! The 308 Seasoning Trio sets your table with a delicious, easy recipe that will wow your family and friends. This recipe is complete with sauces and tasty sides that are sure to satisfy any meat lover's palate. We know you're always on the go, so we want to ensure you maintain a strong work-life balance by making the process of cooking dinner quick and painless.
You can easily throw this dish together after a long work or school day. It's a quick and easy meal that's sure to become a family favorite. You can set the table, sip on a glass of wine, and enjoy the process of cooking your family's favorite steak recipe. This recipe is simple, delicious, and, best of all, quick - it only takes 20 minutes!
The recipe calls for a cast iron skillet, which is known for its ability to evenly distribute heat, searing in the delicious flavors of the seasoned steak. Whether you're looking for the perfect date night or you're feeding a large crowd and want something easy, this is the recipe for you!
- 2 T-bone steaks
- 16 ounces of frozen French fries
- 16 ounces of frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 tablespoons of Bowtie Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon of Table 40 Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon of Sergio's Seasoning
- Olive oil
- Chicken broth
- Preheat a cast iron skillet to medium heat. Do not overheat the pan, as it will cause the steak to cook unevenly. It is much better to cook the steak slowly over a lower heat than to ruin it by cooking it too quickly over a higher heat.
- Season the steaks with Sergio's Seasoning.
- Add a pat of butter to the pan.
- Place the steak into the pan.
- Sear each side of the steak until brown.
- Baste with butter until cooked to your desired doneness.
- Take the steaks off the heat to let rest.
- In the pan, add a few tablespoons of flour and chicken broth.
- Continue adding flour and chicken broth to the pan and mix until you have a luscious pan sauce.
- When you plate the dinner, top the steaks with a drizzle of this fresh pan sauce.
For French fries:
- Cook French fries according to package instructions.
- Once cooked, toss in a mixture of olive oil and Table 40 Seasoning
For mixed vegetables:
- Thaw mixed vegetables slightly.
- Drain excess water.
- Add Bowtie Seasoning to the bowl with the mixed vegetables.
- Steam or microwave.
- Serve with seasoned French fries and steak.