This delectable recipe from @socialsami is quick and easy to make! The shrimp are seasoned with Bowtie Lemon Pepper Seasoning and the De Jonghe Butter from our Golden Steer Compound Butter Set for a delicious and low-effort meal bursting with flavor.
Here's what you'll need:
- 2 pounds of raw large shrimp
- 1 tablespoon of Bowtie Seasoning
- 2 - 3 tablespoons of De Jonghe Butter
- 1/4 cup white wine
- Sliced French Bread
- 1/2 lemon
- Parsley for garnish
- Wash and rinse the shrimp twice with cold water, and then drain.
- Toss the shrimp in Bowtie Seasoning to ensure even coverage.
- Add De Jonghe Butter to pan over medium heat.
- Once melted, add shrimp and sauté.
- Add white wine and continue to cook the shrimp until opaque.
- Squeeze juice from lemon as desired over shrimp and garnish with parsley.
- Serve the shrimp on toasted slices of French bread and enjoy!