We love a good seafood boil, and the tangy combination of lemon pepper, garlic, and butter is the perfect complement to lobster, crab, and shrimp.
A great way to recreate the experience of a fresh restaurant seafood boil at home is with the right dipping sauce. This quick and easy to make Lemon Pepper sauce featuring our show stopping Bowtie Seasoning will make mouths water with every bite. If you’re lucky enough to have leftovers, just reheat the butter sauce for your next seafood dish.
Here’s how to make a batch for yourself:
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 tablespoon of Bowtie Seasoning
- 3 - 5 garlic cloves (minced)
- Melt about a third of the butter stick in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir in minced garlic and cook for 2 to 3 minutes until soft.
- Add Bowtie Seasoning and mix thoroughly.
- Add the rest of butter stick and cook until melted, stirring frequently.
- Serve promptly in sauce dishes for dipping with your favorite seafood.
Photo credit: Sunira Moses
Leave a comment