Aioli is a versatile sauce that can elevate a basic sandwich from ordinary to extraordinary. It also makes a great dip for potatoes, seafood, and other meats.
Here’s how to make this simple sauce at home for yourself:
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 egg, room temperature
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Bowtie Seasoning (to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 4 garlic cloves, minced or roasted
- Add ingredients to a lidded container, such as a glass jar.
- Use a handheld blender to thoroughly combine the ingredients until a sauce consistency is reached.
- Serve as a dip, on sandwiches, or as a complement to your next meat or seafood entrée.
- Refrigerate unused portion and kick up your next meal.