Looking for a light and tangy salad to brighten up your summer days? Look no further than this delicious, tangy salad inspired by @erinnobrienn’s viral Nana's Crunchy Lemon Parmesan Salad recipe.
Packed with vibrant flavors and textures, this refreshing salad is perfect as a side dish or a light lunch. The combination of crisp romaine lettuce, zesty lemon juice, and savory Parmesan cheese is elevated with our Sergio's Seasoning and Bowtie Seasoning for a flavor that will leave your taste buds dancing with joy.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 3-4 romaine hearts
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- Juice of 2-3 lemons (depending on taste preference)
- Bowtie Seasoning (to taste)
- Sergio's Seasoning (to taste)
- Chop romaine lettuce and add to mixing bowl.
- Drizzle lettuce with olive oil and toss to coat.
- Add parmesan cheese, then toss again to coat.
- Add lemon juice, Sergio’s Seasoning, and Bowtie Seasoning, then toss once more.
- Serve and garnish with any toppings of your choice, such as your favorite protein, fresh chives, or croutons.
- Tip: Wash romaine hearts and wrap in a towel, then refrigerate for at least 20 minutes to crisp up.
Photo credit: Monika Grabkowska