@mrs.bethany.thomas, mother and recently crowned Mrs. South Carolina, grew up in a family that always served garden-fresh vegetables, and she has continued that tradition in her own family. This recipe is a tribute to her mother and grandmother, who taught her the importance of using fresh and healthy ingredients in her cooking.
- 2 cups of sliced carrots
- 2 cups of Brussels sprouts, halved
- 2 cups of broccoli florets
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 teaspoons of Bowtie Seasoning
- Preheat your air fryer to 375°F.
- In a large bowl, combine the sliced carrots, Brussels sprouts, broccoli florets, and sliced onion.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the vegetables and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle the Bowtie Seasoning over the vegetables and toss to coat evenly.
- Transfer the vegetables to the air fryer basket and spread them out in a single layer.
- Air fry the vegetables for 20-25 minutes, or until they are tender and lightly browned, shaking the basket halfway through cooking to ensure even cooking.
- Once the vegetables are done, remove them from the air fryer and serve immediately.
This air fryer vegetable medley is the perfect side dish for any meal and a great way to get your daily dose of vegetables. It's quick, easy, and delicious, and the Bowtie Seasoning adds just the right amount of flavor to the vegetables. Try this recipe today and enjoy a healthy and flavorful side dish!
Image Source: Sarah Chai