This year, we’re giving you easy holiday recipes and food hacks to make your gathering even more special.
If you were put in charge of the bread rolls for this year's table, here’s a quick way to elevate a store-bought staple with our Maitre d’ Butter.
Here’s what you’ll need for these quick and scrumptious rolls:
- 1 bag of potato or brioche bread rolls
- 2 tablespoons Maitre d’ Butter
- ¼ cup Freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Melt the Maitre d’ Butter and use half of it to coat the bottom of a baking dish.
- Add the rolls and brush the tops with melted butter.
- Bake until warm, usually 7 to 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven, brush tops of rolls again with remaining butter and top with fresh parmesan.
- Serve and enjoy!
Photo credit: Karolina Kołodziejczak
Leave a comment